Pre-order of the Mn Cast!

Pre-order is now open here :

A new one is the ESPmuse family : Mn Cast!

This is intended to plug on your old stereo system to add connectivity such as Bluetooth, Airplay, Local Streaming, Home Assistan support and much more.

Software wise it will come pre-loaded with Squeezelite and pre-configured.

Mn is the Chemical symbol for Manganese, 25th the periodic tables of element, just after Chrome number 24th :)))

Specification :

• High quatily 32 bits 384kHz DAC
  • Analog jack output
  • Optical digital output (mini-TOSLINK)
  • 1.3 inch monochrome Oled display
  • ESP32 Wrover based : 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n up to 150 Mbps
  • Bluetooth 4.2 LE
  • Rotary encoder with push button
  • Infrared receiver (to use it a remote control)
  • SD card
  • USB C
  • 1 programmable RGB LED
  • A nice case
  • ON/OFF button
  • Possibility to plug an optional I2S microphone

Start shipping September 2022. Pre-book yours now and get a 10€ off, and be the first to receive yours.

Shipping in Europe, UK and USA only.

Thanks for supporting us and helping us to make inovative products.

2 Likes

This so cool! Any chance to ship with eBay or Amazon? They handle VAT importing to Norway. If I buy like this I suspect I need to pay another 15EUR just in paperwork.

Pre-orders will be shipped thru Amazon multi-channel fulfiment in Europe, Uk or USA, it means that the expediter will be amazon, so if you are not in those countries you might be subject taxes. The next normal batch will go thru normal Amazon (in a couple of month I guess)

1 Like

What about an integration with Home Assistant? Streaming/casting/text-message (via display)?

Hi, We plan a full integration, but at this stage it is not done yet. We will post progree here, stay tuned.