first of all: thanks for the work with the Muse Proto, ESPHome and HomeAssistant! This combination works like a charm!
I have a MUSE Proto, with whitch I am currently assembling a battery operated, WLAN and Bluetooth speaker, just as intended. I really love the possibilities of the board with the external switch option, the internal/external speaker and battery management on board. Great work!
So what works right now:
- Squeezelite ESP FW is on, works and I can send music via HomeAssistant and Bluetooth
- external Switch
- Battery operation
Proto related questions:
- Which IC type is the 18650 battery monitor, and which signal is it producing?
- I tried somehow importing the Fusion 360 model into my fusion account to be able to construct my case. I failed gloriously. Could it be that this model is on “viewing only”? Also: It seems to miss the screwholes
Squeezelite ESP questions (maybe wrong here?):
- Setting “bat config” NVS Editor to “channel=33,scale=7.48,atten=3,cells=1” does seem to do something, but I am sure it is not the right configuration. Any hint to what I should put there?
- If the battery monitor is configured, is there any chance of submitting this information vie bluetooth, so the bluetooth device shows the battery state, maybe even a charging state?
- is there any chance of configuring the GPIO23 “Output_pulldown” in squeezelite without recompiling it?