Help Audio DAC Hat Sound Card (Audio+V2) on Rapberry PI4 with OSMC

Hi everyone, I installed Audio DAC Hat Sound Card (Audio+V2) on my Raspberry PI4 with OSMC but I have problems with the configuration.
I followed the instructions in this guide: AUDIO+ installation guide.

the problem is that if I configure PI setting of the sound card like this:

and so so

When the TV is on I don’t hear any sound coming out of the sound card while if I turn the TV Off the sound comes on after a few seconds.

I have done several tests but to make the audio work so that it can be heard from the sound card I have to set the Soundcard Overall item to none

finding this situation:

this way I have these two entries vc4-hdmi, MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0 and vc4-hdmi, SAM SAMSUNG on HDMI
by selecting the vc4-hdmi, MAI PCM i2s-hifi-0 and vc4-hdmi item I can hear audio coming out of the card.

My current config.txt is:

[pi4]
dtoverlay=rpivid-v4l2
arm_64bit=1
kernel=kernel.img

[board-type=0x0e]
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-256

[all]
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-512
disable_overscan=1
start_x=1
disable_splash=1
disable_fw_kms_setup=1
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1
include config-user.txt
dtoverlay=hifiberry-dac
MPG2=0xXXXXXXXX

[pi02]
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-256

dtparam=audio=on

What should I do to correctly configure the sound card so that the sound can be heard both with the TV On and when the TV is Off?

Thanks in advance…

Hello,

If I understand correctly you would like to have both HDMI and I2S (Audio+) enabled at the same time?
If so to my last research it was not possible due to kernel limitation so I think that would be the same for all I2S dac and all distributions but I could be wrong, check again as this is an old post:

Chatgpt also confirmed it was not possible.