Pre-order of the Mn Cast! [obsolete available on Amazon]

As yet, no news on Ireland deliveries.

:sunglasses:

Lucky you!

For the other ones please be patient, I’m still fighting with Amazon, I should have some news on monday, keep you posted.

1 Like

Good news, IF you live in Europe AND you have ordered the White version, your order is being shipped. Check your emails for tracking. Indeed Amazon removed the ban on the White version.

For the Black/White version UK, Black version Europe, Amzon is stil trying to locate the goods in the warehouse. Keep you posted.

I got message from Amazon.
Package in France. Delivery schedule for Sept 30.

I from the EU(DE) and I ordered a white & black one, but didn’t received any email about the shipping of the white incl. tracking #. I checked my spam folder as well, but nothing!

Does this mean that I am unlucky and only get something when the blacks are shipped? If that’s the case, which I hope not, I absolutely lack understanding. Since the delivery costs per device are already included. That is, if I had made two separate orders, instead of both in one order, the price would not change at all.

BTW … I received account data with my order to login here. They never worked though. I have found until today nothing (except for the forum) where you can login at all. And for this I have now created a new account. Where I assume that the forum account has nothing to do with the store!?

But since I trust you Olivier, everything was ok until now. But slowly I get a strange feeling in the stomach area. I hope this is unfounded.

Hello Coolio,
Yes you are order #2772 and the white one was shipped today, you have received an email 4h ago, if not let me know. You will receive the black unit later once Amzon will find the black parcel in theire logistic center.

THanks for your patience.

1 Like

@cOOLio, I do not think you need to worry. If you happen to be in München I have a white one with me here for Oktoberfest if you want to have a look😊

1 Like

@Raspiaudio
All good … :sun_with_face: … received my delivery confirmation note yesterday (as you said). Will be delivered on Thursday. I’m just a little impatient, after all the waiting and stupid delays by Amazon. Because I finally want to have it in my own hands and to be able to test it in full detail. :wink:

BTW … small sneak peak: https://squeezeesp32.blogspot.com/

@espl
A bit to far away from Mainhatten. Thanks for the offer, I prefer to have my own in hand. But drink a Maß beer for me … oans zwoa gsuffa :smiley: :partying_face: :pretzel: :beers:

Cheers

1 Like

Hello,
Received mine yesterday (France, near Avignon)

On the packaging, a label indicates that you could find information from raspiaudio/cast webpage. Seems to be an empty page currently.

BTW, wifi password is musemuse, not the usual squeezelite

My white MN Cast was surprisingly delivered today. According to the e-mail confirmation should actually come tomorrow. Small compensation from Amazon!?

By the way, I still have not unpacked it. But that’s coming soon, after writing this message. I’m really excited!

More to come on my new SquezzeESP32 blog! :wink:

Hi!
The sort url is : https://mn.raspiaudio.com/
For now this just goes to this page the forum.

Adding the musemuse password in the FAQ.

Feel free to all let me know your comment here so I can make it better.

Can’t wait to see the Mn Cast tear down :grin:

What would you be your editorial line of your blog compared to the slimdevice forum?

thx!

Me too, me too! I can already say so much about it. When I finally opened the box I was immediately 2x positively surprised. And I can also already say, there is much light, but where so much light is there must also be dark sides. But the sunny side clearly outweighs. I can say already now.

I honestly have no idea what the editorial line of the Slimedevice forum is!? Is there one at all? I’m only aware that it’s run by Logitech. And what such a thing finally means, everyone can imagine himself, who only looks far enough beyond the edge of the plate. So I can’t really answer your question.
But maybe the ABOUT of my blog will answer your question?

Including some fixes/enhancements :wink:

Ohhhh now I understand, Amazon mixed white and black at the logistics center!!! Could you be kind enough and send me a picture of the barcode on the box? It will help me to solve this dispute with Amazon

Ok the picture is already on your review, thanks :pray:

White Mn (as ordered) just arrived in Ireland - a day early.

I also did not notice and made a new one to help you. But then read your comment. Good luck and keep your nerves strong.

cOOLio has noted some problems with shipped f/w in his blog and I think it should be noted here so that earlier post in this thread about Mn config can be updated.

Shipped firmware is from Nov 21 so is old and needs to be updated. I updated to last V1 firmware 32-1180. The OTA wouldn’t work (maybe weak wifi) so I use file upload. After update, some nvs setting were lost - not sure why, so I used config posted in an earlier post.

I had same problem as cOOLio with the rotary knob and I changed nvs entries according to his blog. This fixed volume issue.

I still have problems with Back (double press) not working - this maybe f/w version related - I’m checking.